Unisoft International, Inc. dba SMA Technologies is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in North Houston that has an immediate need for a Account Executive. This role will create and execute business to business marketing strategy across all channels for SMA Technologies.
The SMA Account Executive position is primarily focused on Account Management including the expansion and adoption of SMA Technologies solutions in existing accounts. This role will positively ensure maintaining SMA Technologies annual run rate within assigned accounts, ensuring the expansion of installed solutions and preserving renewals. Ultimately, this position owns the respective quota for his/her territory, and/or accounts assigned. This will be accomplished by gaining an understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which SMA Technologies can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers stakeholders within the assigned accounts
- Manage a territory of existing SMA Technologies customers driving expansion, adoption and maintaining SMA Technologies footprint.
- Maintain, manage and grow relationships in assigned accounts by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities to develop additional revenue
- Build strong relationships with customers to protect SMA Technologies from competitive threats
- Collaborate with Presales and Product Specialist resources to ensure full use of solutions, drive adoption and expansion. Identifying opportunities for upcoming product enhancement
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency in proposal development, negotiation and closing
- Manage, measure and accurately forecast financial outcomes
- Support company growth by meeting or exceeding revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Contact clients via telephone as well as on site visits
- Document all client contact information in Salesforce
- Serve as liaison between client and product development by submitting any client requested enhancements
- Attend user group meetings and trade shows
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure as part of SMA Technologies ISO 27001:2013 Certification program
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Other Duties as assigned
The perfect candidate will have a demonstrated an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships and above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards SMA Technologies continued success. An ideal background will include:
- 5+ years of experience with business or sales with a proven track record or success in owning a quota, managing, growing, and closing transactions in enterprise accounts
- The ability to use customer, industry, and product knowledge to drive opportunities to closure.
- Domain Expertise: Possess advanced skills and knowledge of the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Systems & Tools Knowledge: Possessing the Skills and Knowledge to understand the systems and tools necessary to conduct your job effectively (Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Prospecting and needs analysis: Advanced understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of expanding opportunities
- Presentation & Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Required: 1-5 years consultative sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded in 1980, SMA Technologies is a privately held company located in North Houston specializing in automation and analytics software solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit has led SMA Technologies to become a global operation with nine offices worldwide, multiple business partners, and an international client base. We are looking for employees who are passionate about customer service to support our continuing growth. We pride ourselves on our culture offering a relaxed, family atmosphere to foster innovation and creativity. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to develop professionally, have fun, and help our customers with integrating and modernizing their organizations.
Company Website: smatechnologies.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)