- Responsible for organizing and controlling on time deliveries to all customers.
- Coordinate with Quality, Logistics, and Production functions to assure optimal efficiency in scheduling production and on-time delivery to all customers.
- Order and maintain stock levels per SAP build requirements. Manage planning parameters, and inventory to target levels. Manage aftermarket materials to service centers, and component supply base.
- Investigate and analyze bill or material, routing, and source changes. Perform cycle counts and resolve inventory discrepancies while maintaining excellent housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties in order to ensure operations run efficiently.
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum of a B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Material Planner/Production Planner role within an automotive environment is required. Greenfield, and startup experience preferred.
- Extensive experience working with SAP is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bolta is one of the leading specialists in surface finishing in the automobile industry. Providing “High Performance Surface Technologies”, the company founded in Nuremberg in 1921 manufactures integrated modules as well as individual parts, like nameplates and decorative trims, for the international automotive industry.
Thanks to the three-dimensional production competence on a global stage – Injection Molding, Surface Finishing, Electroplating and Assembly – Bolta is setting new standards by exceeding the highest level of quality standards in production as well as in the field of staff development.
At the new production facility in Tuscaloosa, Bolta US currently employees over 200 team members. Globally, the Bolta Group employs over 3,200 people.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)